Instructions for the authors
The papers will have an even number of pages.
Maximum dimension of posters: A0
- Page format: A4
- Page margins: left, right, up, down: 2.5 cm;
- Text: Times New Roman, font:12, line spacing: 1.5
- Text arrangement in the page:
- Title: TNR 14, bold, centered, capitalized, at two blank lines from the top
- Authors’ names and affiliation: TNR 10, bold, left aligned, at one blank line from the title. Affiliation marked with superscript, on the next line, TNR 10, italic.
- Abstract: TNR 10, italic, bold, in English, one blank line after the authors’ names, left aligned.
- Keywords: one blank line from the Abstract, TNR 10, bold.
- Content of the paper: TNR 12, two blank lines after the keywords, justify, with Tab for paragraphs.
- Chapters (subchapters): TNR 12, bold, left aligned, a tone blank line from the text.
- Figures, tables, diagrams and pictures: without borders, centered (if they are not included into the text), numbered in the order of their appearance in the text; table title is written above, with TNR 12, right aligned, legend is written below, centered, TNR 10, bold.
- References: TNR 10
Journal, ex.: McGillivray T., Wallevand J., Jacobson B., NIR analysis of molasses chromatographic separation streams, Int. Sugar Journal, 1998, 100, 1199-1204
Book, ex.: Jamsen P.A., Peters G., International Encyclopaedia of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, C.J. Cavallito (Ed.), Section S, Oxford, New York, 1973.